Why is chronic inflammation so bad for us?
Here are just some of the things that it can play a pretty big part in:
- Heart disease
- Autoimmune issues
- Type 2 diabetes
- Ever constant struggle with weight
What can help you fight chronic inflammation?
When you consume more plant based foods, you can help your body fight back. What are some of those types of food?
- Fruits such as berries, red grapes, and citrus
- Veggies such as arugula, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, sweet potatoes, carrots, squash
- Green tea can also be very beneficial in this fight against inflammation
- This is by no means an exhaustive list, but it gets you on the right track
Are you looking for some help? At Bowenwork Fitness, we can assist with Nutritional Information and Counseling. Please see my Nutrition Page.